More and more people want to become entrepreneurs and set up their own business. The startup community is hugh.
Many people question, if you can teach entrepreneurship or if you can teach anybody to become or to be an entrepreneur.
What you may able to teach them however is how to run a business more efficiently, where to go for assistance, how to write a business plan, which is in essence business management.
An MBA usually takes between one and two years. Doing an MBA is a major financial investment. We have compiled a list of questions aiming to help prospect MBA students in deciding which MBA or business MSc or business M.A. Program to select.
- Who is the faculty in the entrepreneurship program?
- Do you have an entrepreneur in residence?
- Does the Business school have any incubator programs or schemes?
- Is there a business community or networking opportunity with entrepreneurs and businesses?
- How many graduates of the program have started their own business?
- How international is your faculty?
- Do you offer any study abroad opportunity?
- What courses do you offer in digital skills?
- Do you have any famous entrepreneur alumni?